Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I am up too....



         I have been crazily trying to catch up on orders the past few weeks, so I decided to close my shop so that I could get the orders done and enjoy the last few weeks of summer with my 18 month old son. I have also been coming up with new hat ideas for the fall. Currently in the works Halloween props. My Halloween line will feature a witches hat, black cat and Frankenstein hat.

         My fall line is finished and just awaiting newborn models. Coming soon apple and pumpkin hat and baby scarecrow. I am in love with the scarecrow set, which features the hat with straw hair as well as a coordinating cape, which includes felt patches.

I have the pleasure of working with two awesome photographers. Katrina Elena from Palm Beach County , Florida and Brian-and- Amanda Photography from California. They are both very talented with working with newborns and I love what they each come up with. I am always looking for newborn photographers though, so if you are a photographer or know someone who is let them know. I am willing to work out a trade.

www.katrinaelenaphotography.com
http://www.brianplusamanda.com/


SO hopefully be back soon with some photos of my new merchandise, until then stay tune to shop reopenning next weekend.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment