Monday, December 10, 2012

Shop closed till January 2013

Wow, What an amazing year of crochet it has been. I started picking up with my etsy shop willowsgarden in November of last year and have not stopped crocheting since then. I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home with my little one and make additional income with a hobby I have done since I was 8 years old.

I am so appreciative to my clients for making it possible for me to stay at home. I love what I do. I get to be part of your newborn's memories.


I look forward to re-openning the first week of January with some new items. Look for Goldilocks and Little Red- photos by katrinaelenaphotography.com
as well as boy and girl dinosaurs, puppy hat and diaper cover, baby peacock and some new Spring animals.

Thanks again for your support. Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment