Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I can't believe it is already March. 2013 has already started off to be a very busy year. I had to close for a few weeks due to the large volume of orders I was getting. I am finally caught up and read to re-open again Saturday. I have a few new sets to add that I am super excited about. I also have a lot more that I plan to make. Currently I have been making tons of bunnies due to Easter being just around the corner. I am pretty sure that there will be a lot of mermaid sales soon for the summer.

 I am trying to balance my work schedule and my at home schedule, so I plan to only work a few days a week. Things were getting so out of control, that I found myself crocheting all the time. I have a 2 year old son and I am at work at home mom , so some days it can be hard to balance the two.  I plan to crochet about 5 days a week and take off 2 , so that I am not burning myself out. It may take me a little longer to complete orders, but I hope all of you will understand.

FOr now a sneak peak at the some new things before I re-open on Saturday.

I am so excited to introduce
Little Sailor Boy- Comes with hat and pants

Sailor Boy-Photo courtesy of Katrina Elena Photography

Pirate hat -Photo courtesy of Katrina ELena Photography

Twin crowns- Photo courtesy of Genny Christensen Photography

Maternity sash - Photo Courtesy of Katrina Elena Photography
 
 
Cupcake Hat- Photo courtesy of Bonjour Baby Photography.

Elf Hat- Photo courtesy of Sara-Elizabeth Photos
 

Photo courtesy of Melanie Baeten Photography
 
 
Purple Pixie Hat - Photo courtesy of Nicolette and Molly Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment